Let Body Heat's professional spray tan artists prepare you for your next competition event.
Contact us at 404-664-2210 to set your appointment
2013 NPC Georgia
For Best Tanning Results Follow the Instructions Below
• The week before competition use a Sea Salt Scrub daily to remove dead skin and prepare for tanning. If possible do not use deodorant the week before competition.
• After your shower use a Ph balanced Moisturizing Lotion to nourish and condition skin.
• Shaving or any type of hair removal, other than on the face, should be done the night before tanning. Waxing should be done 48 – 72 hours before your spray. After removing hair, apply a Ph balanced Moisturizer to soothe skin and help prevent irritation.
• Just before you come to tan, shower with a Sea Salt Scrub and a pH neutralizing wash to ensure even absorption of color. Scrub skin thoroughly and DO NOT forget to scrub neck, back and under your arms.
***SEA SALT SCRUBS and pH NUTRILIZING BODY WASH are available from
Body Heat Tan Studio***
• DO NOT use deodorant, lotion or apply anything to the skin the day of tanning.
• Come with hair up and bring a shower cap to cover head. Wear a big shirt and baggy pants or robe. NO SPANDEX ALLOWED!
DO NOT SHOWER until after your competition. Showering will remove the dark bronzer and reveal a natural looking sunless tan... The Perfect Color for a Photo Shoot!
The Body Heat Pro Spray Tan Artists will spray as many coats as need to give you The Perfect Stage Tan
Your session takes 20-30 minutes.
Competition Spray Tans Dry Quickly and Intensify for 5 Hours!
Let me Sum Up and Repeat
- Women can be sprayed nude or we can supply disposable under garments. If you have long hair, please remember to bring a tie back to keep hair off your shoulders and neck. We will provide a cap for you to wear.
- Men may wear something smaller than their posing suit, if being sprayed nude is uncomfortable .For the best results, it is easier for us to spray without posing trunks, therefore we will provide socks for coverage.
- After your color has been applied, please plan to sleep in your loose, over sized clothing until the morning. This will eliminate any inadvertent hand marks on your body during sleep.
- DO NOT SHOWER or put on any deodorant, perfume/cologne until AFTER your competition.
- If you choose to be sprayed with Liquid Sun Rayz solution…Come to us with clean, dry skin wearing dark, loose fitting clothing and flip-flops. Do not wear any RED. The RED dye in cotton will tend to turn your skin GREEN!
- Competitors please bring an extra set of sheets, pillow cases and towels to the hotel so you do not get charged by the hotel if you ruin their sheets and towels with spray tan.
- The day of your spray tan, do NOT use moisturizer or deodorant.
- Wear old, LOOSE fitting clothing. It is also recommended that you do not put your posing suit on, or any other tight restrictive clothing, after having your color applied for at least 4-5 hours.
- Please try to have your posing practicing finished before being sprayed! Please DO NOT wear your Squeem after you have been spray tanned!!!